Askers Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your first subject

2 posters

Go down

Your first subject Empty Your first subject

Post by Admin Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:59 pm

Hi anonymous people,
My family has been a mess lately. I lashed out the other day because they forced me to babysit my brothers, when I wanted to go out. My parents never give me freedom. I am completely annoyed. I am almost seventeen and looking forward to moving out when I'm eighteen. I never want to see my mom again. She's overbearing and never shuts up. She's constantly barging in my room whenever she wants and raiding it. Am I over reacting? Or do I have a legitimate reason to be upset? What should I do to overcome this rough patch? pale

Admin
Admin

https://adviceanonymous.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Your first subject Empty Re: Your first subject

Post by anonymous1111 Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:08 pm

Hey! So I can totallyyyyyy relate to that omg. My parents never understand me and they always get mad at me for the stupidest things like lol whatever. You are not overreacting at all like how annoying is that to have ppl in your bed room messing stuff up. I know we both lash out at our parents but we both need to see the bigger picture and that doesn't help anything, especially when dealing with parents, ugh.

anonymous1111

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum